Thursday, May 25, 2017

Brugge - fun photos

May 20 - May 24
Here is a somewhat random collection of fun stuff we saw in Brugge. Maturity alert: the last photo below may not be appropriate for young viewers. 

This shot is a little fuzzy, so maybe the eyeglasses for sale would have been helpful:

Here's a musical froggy outside a upscale clothing store:

Lots of people ride bikes in Brugge, and we saw more than one public tire pump:

The History of Chocolate museum gave plenty of attention to the Central American origins of the drink, including its spiritual importance. Illustrating the traditional reverence for the dead, this ancient Mayan bowl caught my eye. It's disrespectul of me to think it looks like a skeleton in a tub:

Tourists here can get a ride in a horse-drawn carriage clip-clopping around the cobblestone streets. This fountain is used to water the horses:

That made perfect aesthetic sense to me. But I don't understand the two monsters coming out of this fountain-guy's mouth:

OK, the final photo, which I warned you about earlier. I don't think she's really a repair person, but who knows:



No comments:

Post a Comment